Saturday, September 15, 2012

Week 4 Discussion #1

Just before the week started, I looked at my calendar to see if I had a busy week ahead of me and I did. I had more than 3 subjects worth of homework to do by the end of the week and also realized a few midterms were coming up. I asked myself how I would spend my time to get things done. I had many probabilities going through my head. I wanted to all the homework I thought that was necessary for my midterms next week as a study guide and finish the rest over the weekend. I was going to do all my homework on one day either Friday, Saturday, Monday until I realized that I have been doing this for quite some time and most of the time it doesn’t work for me. I should probably space out my homework, so that I can actually learn the material instead of doing it all at once. This is an inductive argument because I had a premise where I realized that my action won’t work out in the end. In this case I drew a conclusion about my time management that I would probably be better off spacing out my homework throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that doing homework all at the end of the week tends to not work out. I feel like we just can't help it as students. We just tend to procrastinate a lot even though we know it's bad. I try to not do all my homework at the end of the week anymore too because last semester was busssyy. This semester I try to do comm41 posts early in thee week and post them later so I have time for other homework. I work in SF over the weekend so I try to do as much before I have to go home for work since I don't like taking textbooks with me.

    ReplyDelete