Saturday, November 3, 2012

Week of: Oct 29 - Nov 4 Discussion #1


This week I the most memorable marketing strategies I encountered this week was through media. As a person who uses media every day, there is a lot of marketing strategies I see on a daily basis. Through Facebook, Youtube, Google, and e-mails all these types of media has some kind of advertising that I see every day. When subscribed to sales on line through e-mail I see daily sales on an online website that sells computer parts. These e-mails come in ad’s as if they were printed in paper a whole list of parts go on sale that go about to 50% off. I think that when they advertise a lot of their products, a lot of them go on sale and I think that’s the most effective way. Another effective way is letting their consumers choose if they want to be notified if there are sales. I thought that was effective because for sure if the consumer has bought there before they would want to be notified if there are great deals going on on the site. What I found least effective is the way the design their ads. I thought that they were sloppily placed around the page with unappealing design. I thought they could have organized the ad better in which would be appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment