Saturday, November 17, 2012

Week of November 12-18 Discussion #2

There was time I accidentally marked my white shirt with a ball pen during school and tried to wash it off with water and soap. At first it looked like it was going away because it started to look like the water was taking away the mark so then I decided to just let it air dry after. A few hours later I got home and looked at it, it just got worse. Now the mark became a spot of ink. This was an incorrect conclusion on my part because I thought that water and soap would just take away the ink stain I made earlier in the day when actually it would have made it worse. I thought that soap and water would take away the stain because those together would usually take away stains. But since it was ink, I realized that it would take much more than soap to take away this mark. Through experimentation of trying to take away the ink mark, my hypothesis about this observation clearly showed that this wasn't a good idea to do in the first place and I should have waited until I got home to care for this ink mark on my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment