Saturday, November 17, 2012

Week of November 12-18 Discussion #1

“Today will be a day to remember -- full of romance, intrigue, secrets and even one or two dramatic revelations! You will be in the thick of things right away, first thing in the morning -- so make sure you get a great breakfast and are prepared for some roller coaster hours. You are a featured player in this daytime drama, and whether or not you are the hero of the story is completely up to you. If you want to stir up some trouble, go for it! You are ready to deal with the fallout. “

I think that this prediction could be true or not be true depending on what decision I make tonight. I was invited to go to a party this evening for my friend’s Birthday surprise and I believe this prediction could be true in some way. It can be “a day to remember” if I actually follow through this invitation. This prediction I find 50-50 accurate just because it can go either way because of the decision I will make. I wouldn’t say that this prediction is falsifiable or not, but I do believe that these events can or not happen depending on what I choose to do. I am not really a big fan or user of horoscopes because I believe they can sway you to the decisions you make. After reading one, you would feel obligated to actually make those things happen because it says so. I don’t think that horoscopes are something people should rely on just to make it through the day, sure it’s fun to read but I don’t think we should take it to the heart and actually believe that we should fulfill these events that are said in our horoscopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment