Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week of November 5 - 11 Discussion #1


The media has been reinforcing my views and values for many years and grows each and every day. A lot of my time spent is in media and I see lots of information across many websites.  I find many in blogs, twitter, youtube, and major search engines. These media networks have really influenced my views mainly in politics, especially this year. I gained a lot of new knowledge on both party sides whether they were good or bad. It helped me realize what their values were and if it actually relates to my values. During this year’s election, it has really tested what I find must be valued. Both presidential candidates had different views and beliefs in which I thought were both good and bad. I thought it was a challenge for me in which to side with the most because both sides had conflicted issues in which I thought was either right or wrong. I knew that if I had to choose one side, it would still conflict with my values.

No comments:

Post a Comment